● Light: Advanced Manufacturing LAM is a new, highly selective, open-access, and free of charge international sister journal of the Nature Journal Light: Science & Applications. The journal is aimed to publish innovative research in all modern areas of preferred light-based manufacturing, including fundamental and applied research as well as industrial innovations.
● Light: Advanced Manufacturing is an online, diamond open access journal, both readers and authors are free of charge. The journal publishes peer-reviewed Articles, Letters, Review Articles and News & Views.
To read about how to prepare your article, please click Instructions for Authors.
Light: Advanced Manufacturing (LAM) is committed to publishing high quality, independently peer-reviewed research and review material.
Publishing with Light: Advanced Manufacturing provides an author with a wide range of benefits:
Diamond open access
As a diamond open access journal, Light: Advanced Manufacturing content is freely available to all researchers worldwide ensuring maximum dissemination. Content is published online on a weekly basis to provide timely communication to the community and keep publication times to a minimum.
Authors are also free of charge and permitted to post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server, immediately on publication.
Creative Commons License
Light: Advanced Manufacturing articles are published either under a CC BY license (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License). This license is preferred by many funding bodies and allows for maximum dissemination and re-use of open access materials.
Abstracting and indexing
Extensive reference linking to MEDLINE, ISI, Chemport and others via services such as Crossref and DOI numbers provide seamless online linking between articles and databases.
The citations for Light: Advanced Manufacturing in the article body are adhered to sequential arrangement system. References are listed in the citation order of manuscript , which are consecutively coded in Arabic numerals.
The Endnote style of Light: Advanced Manufacturing can be downloaded here.
How to add “Light: Advanced Manufacturing.ens” into EndNote
1. To add Light: Advanced Manufacturing style into you EndNote style library.Please open "program files" (usually in C Disk) -> open "EndNote" folder -> open "Styles" folder ->leave "Light: Advanced Manufacturing.ens" in the folder.
2. To format inserted references using Light: Advanced Manufacturing style in Microsoft Word.
Please open “Bibliography” -> select “Format Bibliography” -> at “with output”, using “browse” to find “Light: Advanced Manufacturing”, and click “OK” -> ready to format.
3. An example of LAM reference style:
Shrekenhamer, D., Watts, C. M. & Padilla, W. J. Terahertz single pixel imaging with an optically controlled dynamic spatial light modulator. Opt. Express 21, 12507–12518 (2013).
Chan, W. L. et al. A spatial light modulator for terahertz beams. Appl. Phys. Lett. 94, 213511 (2009)